We would like the following developed:
1) The silverlight UI will load a image file from the server(png format)
2) User can make simple annotation on the image, including
- 2.1 Draw straight line (include horizontal,vertical, and diagonal line)
- 2.2 Draw 'freehand' line
- 2.3 Add text
3) Users will do item 2 using similar buttons like the 'paint' app in windows, ex: can choose from a set of colors for lines and text mention above.
4) After the image is annotated, user will click 'save', and the SL application needs to save the image back to web server(running on asp.net)
5) This application need to run on all major browsers.
6) Attached is a sample image file with the lines and text. (Horizontal Line-orange, Vertical line-red,diagonal line-blue,freehand line on the left and 'Some Text')
8 freelancers estão ofertando em média $119 para este trabalho
I have developed the same logic in action script for flash, and in .net desktop application. I will try to upload a sample and send you the link ASAP.