I require a coder to write some software in VB.Net only that will accept information and stores it in a SQL database.
1) Runs as a Windows Service
2) Has a separate GUI application that will allow the Windows Service to be installed / uninstalled, and Started / Restart / Stopped. It will also have the configuration details for Application ports and security, MS SQL Service Configuration, and License Information (for this application). The GUI will have a button for MS SQL Service which brings up a form accessing for SQL Server / Instance, DB Name and DB port. Also security, whether integrated, or the details for a local SQL Account (username / password). It will have details for the Application that will specify which port the Windows service will use to accept communication, and encryption keys that are used. License information contains the Organisation Name, and license key. Without a valid license information the program will not accept any communication.
3) Information will be accepted from a client application and then will be written to a database.
4) You will need to write an separate application that will be used to generate license keys. Keys are based on Organisation Name and Valid Date.
5) You will also need to write a separate simple client application where I can fill in some details into a form, specify the name / ip address of the Windows Service and the encryption key and then use it to submit data into the database - this will be used so I can effectively test the application.
Source-code should be delivered in a single VS Solution, with separate projects for the Windows Service, GUI Application, License Application and Sample Code Application
14 freelancers estão ofertando em média $257 para esse trabalho
Hello sir, I'm Krishanu from West Bengal, India. I can start this job ASAP. I've expertise in all parts that you need. Please check my reviews. Looking for your kind reply
Hello! I have more than 10 years of experience in a software development. I know both C# and VB.NET very good. So I can provide you the best solution. Please consider my bid. Best regards, Alexandra