You must use the EnterpriseSample from codeProject as your code base.
[url removed, login to view];df=90&mpp=25&noise=3&sort=Position&view=Quick&fr=26
You must add the following functionality to the Enterprise sample.
1. Core Assembly
a. Add Fluent for NHibernate and add mapping classes for each entity [url removed, login to view]
b. Add Classes for each entity (there are 30+- tables/entities)
c. All new entity classes must offer same functionally as the current classes
2. Data Assembly
a. Change the absolute path to Relative paths for the config files. (check comments at codeproject)
3. Test Assembly
a. Add relevant Test Driven test for every method in data and core assemblies.
4. SQL 2008 modifications - change text to varchar and image to varbinary in DB
5. Make other recommendations for improved schema and DAL
6. Make recommendations for what data should be stored in CACHE. Being an entirely DB driven website with multiple languages please advice how to optimize.
• We will provide you with copy of Schema and current DAL.
• In your development you must follow Microsoft naming conventions, and standard design concepts and techniques.
• We have further guidelines to follow for Schema requirements and coding standards.
• You must follow Test Driven development framework and create and include Tests for all your methods. Your work must be tested thoroughly, optimised and functioning correctly.
• You must provide a complete solution, including detailed documentation on how it works and instructions for use/integration, including limitations etc. Documentation providing lists of methods and properties is not helpful. You will need to work with us somewhat to direct us how to integrate your solutions with our site, and may need to revise interfaces slightly.
• Upon acceptance we will supply you with complete details of the tasks.
WE HAVE LOADS MORE WORK IF YOUR PROJECT IS SUCCESSFUL!!!
17 freelancers are bidding on average $1476 for this job
Hi, I can do it.I have 4+ years of experience using NHibernate.I have ever read the code of EnterpriseSample you [url removed, login to view] I get familiar with Fluent for NHibernate.