I am developnig a site using the web portal DotNetNuke. www.dotnetnuke.com. It is a portal site that allows you to use pre made modules to easily create a site. I am looking to add social networking functionality to the site. I would like to allow users that sign up to create their own pages and interact with eachother. This would be similar to what is currently offered on the website myspace.com. I would like to hire someone to create a module for DotNetNuke that would allow registered users to have their own page that they can share with others etc. I would like this developed using ASP.NET and C#
This will include the MySpace style features including.
1. Each user having their own page. The user would integrate with the current DNN sign up system. There would need to be a place for additional information on the user that the can add. This would be things like age, schools they went to, interests, relationship Status, etc. It would be nice if there was a control that would allow the admin to manage that.
2. Each user’s page would have a main or default picture as well as the ability to add more pictures.
3. Each user would have a list of their "friends" on their page. There would have to be a system that allowed one person to request to be added as a friend. Once the other person approved it they would get added to each other pages as friends. It would list their picture and name on each others pages. The top 8 friends would appear on the main page. The user would be able to select which users are within their top 8.
4. Each user would be able to post comments on someone else’s page. The comments can be approved or deleted by the user that the page is being posted to.
5. Each user can post either a music video or streaming music on their page. This would play when someone comes to their page.
6. There would be an indicator on each page to show if the user is online or not.
7. There would be a browse section. Based on specific search criteria it would display the results. For example show me all users that are online in California. Additionally there would be a search section that would allow people to search for other users by email address, username or name etc.
8. There would be a blog section that would link from their page. This would allow users to post blogs. This could be done utilizing the News Article module that is currently used on the page that was made by [url removed, login to view] If someone is a friend they would be able to see their friends' blog posting on their "management page"
9. Users can create and join groups. People can invite others to join their group.
10. Users can create events and invite others to come to their events.