Our current web page needs to be redesigned. This project is for a new page that may look like the old one, but has to be designed from scratched. Photoshop layers and new images will have to be created from the originals supplied by us (high quality and ready to be used. Here is the description of the page content:
1. Page must resize based on the desktop resolution. Maximum work area size is 1024 wide, regarding the resolution.
2. All components of the page must scale and align perfectly for any resolution (from 800x600 to 1600x1200).
3. The page will be used by .NET code and will be populated dynamically (main body area, top navigation menu, news section of the side bar)
4. Header must be able to resize accordingly. Header has a background image with other images and text over it (phone number, website, logos and pictures). These must look correct at all times, regardless of the resolution (no stretching).
5. Area of the top navigation bar must be plain (not used by any other images) so that the buttons or other options may be used (see next section)
6. Top navigation bar must be script driven and populate text over the button images dynamically. The script has to be modified to allow adding or removing buttons and drop down menus at a later time without changes to the web page (HTML). If designer has a third-party control, I will consider using it instead of current or above proposed solution.
7. All logos must be used correctly – I will supply all images and logos in PSD format, with most having transparent background for easy editing.
8. Style sheet(s) must be checked and fixed if necessary
I need to have a properly designed page. If you have questions, please ask in advance – I will be glad to email or upload any and all available images, and chat if necessary before you accept the project, but I do not want to see any request for additional time/funding after the project has been accepted. I will use Escrow account through GAF.
The maximum bid should be no more than $35 US – all that has to be done is recreate what’s already designed in the past as a new file with very few changes.