Please read before bidding on this project
Please only bid of this project if you can answer yes the the following questions:
- You are a professional, reliable software house who understands the concept of stakeholder management; and
- You will keep in regular contact with me and let me know if you are not going to meet delivery dates; and
- You are providing a serious bid and will complete the project and not get bored half way through; and
- You can create a rich user interface to engage an end user; and
- You will read the details below and understand that it utilises an Oracle database NOT anything else; and
- You can show me examples of RELEVANT work you have carried out; and
- You can complete the development within 4 weeks, project managing the entire delivery.
This is a new website development. The website will hold various pages of information structured accordingly and will facilitate designated users to log in and view video files and update various attributes holding information about the video file.
The data will be held on an Oracle database, video files will be held on a fileserver
There are approx 8 pages requiring development which are related to the logged on users interaction with the database. They are mainly list views where the user filters record sets based on their preference or video status. The other pages are for the user to view the video and associated data attributes in read only mode, and then subsequently in edit mode.
The oracle data structures have been developped including views etc
Functional spec has already been defined.
-User logs-on and is presented with a list-view of ‘open’ records, which they are permitted to see. (Roles and security is managed via established Oracle views and therefore you do not need to consider this as part of the solution as It's designed into the database already)
-User selects a record which they wish to view, which takes the user to a screen with a video control and other controls holding the metadata (data fields) for the video.
-User views the video, updates the metadata and saves the record to the database.
Alternate scenarios which need to be covered:
- User forgets logon details. Usual techniques to resend username or password based on a supplied email address.
- User wants to update their own details, email, telephone number etc
- User wants to assign 'Stars' to records which they are interested in. This works in the same way that google mail stars work. These records can be subsequently filtered in a list view later.
- User logs on and is presented with a series of alerts, which are notifications to the user.
The database has been designed in isolation to an endstate website, therefore there may be a few additional fields which require adding inorder to complete the solution.
We will provide the DDL to create the necessary tables and views.
You will create the website on your own servers and provide us access for User Acceptance Testing - remotely.
You will inform us of any new database columns which you require adding.
Upon successful UAT you will provide us the necessary files to implement on our own servers
50% payment made on successful UAT
50% payment on validation of files received.
Via Email and Skype
Feel free to ask me questions for further clarification.
34 freelancers estão ofertando em média $2682 para este trabalho
Hi, Kindly check your PMB for more details with our dynamic web programming samples including admin section and it may be you also require to control whole site from backend Thanks