The Installer will be used for installing a smart client BackOffice application. The things we need to implement in this installer are having the option as trial or full version, uninstall or rollback application. For now create the installer to install a sample .Net Windows application. Store the key in such a way that it can be read by the sample .Net windows application.
1. The Installer should have an option to install as trial or as a full version when the proper key is inserted.
2. In case improper key is inserted then it should validate and give the user to install the application as a 30 day trial period.
3. There must be some sort of an indicator set such that the application install can validate whether it’s installed as trial or full so as to enable or disable features. Do keep in mind that the application can be run in a restricted mode with little or no access to registry.
4. This installer should be easy to integrate with any other .Net Windows application.
5. The Installer should also create a shortcut on the User desktop with an Application icon.
6. The Installer should also have the option to upgrade from the trail to full version is possible.
7. The Installer screen should be customizable to a certain extend in terms of colors , text and background image.
8. The installer needs to check if Dot Net Framework 2.0 is installed. IF the framework isn’t installed than the installer needs to install this framework.
We are using C#, SOA, and winforms.
A sample of the installer we like can be seen in the attached document.
TO TAKE YOUR OFFER IN CONSIDERATION, PLEASE ADD A SCREENSHOT OF AN INSTALLER YOU HAVE MADE IN THE PAST.
13 freelancers estão ofertando em média $185 para esse trabalho
I have good experience in developing installers and provide patches and upgrades to the deployed products. Looking forward to hear from you, so that we can discuss and start the work rolling.