Looking for an expert Visual C# 2008 expert to create a customized Microsoft PAINT like application but with integrated e-mail function.
It is to be deployed on Windows 7 based, multi-touch, tablet PC like ASUS eee T91MT or HP Touchsmart tx2z.
I have a 'skeleton' program for windows XP which maybe modified or you can completely re-write it.
Brief Features Summary:
1. First, think how you will make this 'Paint' program work in Windows 7, with multi-touch, stylus inputs.
2. This has 'lesser' features than Paint.
3. The user loads an image from the 'images directory' - which is pre-configured. Instead of 'explorer dialog box', a list feature may be used.
4. Only a sub-set of actions can be performed on the image
Line, Arrow, Text, Rectangle, Rounded rectangle, Ellipse, Undo are the only choices
For the 'erase, last undo' feature, it will be nice to have 'history' like operation like in Photoshop.
5. There are two other buttons - one for email and another for Print
Email button allows user to send the image together with some other 'selectable attachments' from the 'attachments directory'.
Print button simply captures the image and sends it to default printer.
6. Default directory for images, email sender's address and some other parameters are configurable.
7. Save the image along with annotations
8. Installable with standard windows setup file.
Other desired features:
8. Image Zoom, flip, rotate
9. Allow display of flash files
10. Configuration setup for screen size, security
11. C# in WPF environment
12. Possible deployment on the web