I'm looking for a class file to use within [url removed, login to view] 1.1 or 2.0 to allow for uploads of files into Amazon S3.
The project requirements are:
1. Fully documented source code written in [url removed, login to view] that can be compiled as its own .dll or used within a larger [url removed, login to view] project.
2. Strongly typed properties to allow for the upload of the file, storage of an unlimited amount of metadata, etc.
3. Methods for storing files, retreiving files, retreving file lists, bucket lists, and files within buckets as well as any other features that are available via the S3 web service.
4. Uploads must be fast. The project should use whatever protocols necessary to ensure fast uploads of large files (2GB and larger).
5. The upload method must return a true/false indicator to alert the calling code that the file was uploaded successfully.
6. Summary of files stored and bandwidh used
Other requirements may also come up. I will leave it to you to propose other features with your bid.
Payment via gaf escrow