Looking for a team of 4 (3 programmers, one lead/architect) that has the following:
1) strong .net (c#,asp.net and winform) 2.0
2) ntier development (ui, bll, dal, entity) with good/clean coding
3) english speaking and good communication to parcipate in planning meetings, help estimate and define requirements.
4) must all work in same office/location 1 team
5) work USA business hours approx (9-5) gmt-7 or near there
6) be avail to communicate in real time via skype, phone, voip durring these hours.
7) must be able to be able to commit to tasks, and be held accountable
8)agile environment - make estimates and commit to these, self managed team.
9) have good working envrinment, reliable and fast connection, etc..
10) good office location to work as a team, all persons must be working side by side.
11) provide your own dev tools, etc...
12) build enterprise scalable solutions
13) team must be honest, hard working, and reliable. you will be tested on this in may ways and we will not tolerate any one that is not wanting to be part of our team to build our tech enterprise.
14) entire team will participage in daily status meetings and have direct daily/real time interaction with a local us based project manager/ stake holder via msn, skyp, etc..
read all items above, and don't apply if you dont meet them all !!!
We have way to many posts to review all of them. I need to reduce the size of this list so I can review them in detail. Need all you to answer the following questions, even if you already did in original post repaste that info. We will validate by me and my existing staff, and we have the tech skills and connections to verify this and other information you claim (especially in india regions) so please dont waste my time. We are internaitional company and have resoruces all over world. Lastly the item below about the working hours [item 5], if you can not meet that don't bother, we wont work with anyone who can not commit to this:
1) Must have a highspeed/reliable internet connection with dedicated IP address that does not change, and connection must be relialbe to hold chats and voip sessions. Dropping/Spotty connections will not be tolerated in any way.
[yes (speed incoming/outgoing), no]
2) you have a team of at least 4 resources, 3 of them have at least 2+ years of full time experience in asp.net/winform/c#, and 1 has 5+ years of experience with c# and asp.net/winforms.
[yes, no] if yes, give me a short summary of each persons main skills and past projects.
3) all of the team read/write/speak english (speak to hold conversation of what is waht tasks got complete yesterday, what is working today, any problems (daily phone scrum meeting)
[yes,no if no explain each resource]
4) have done off shore work for USA based company
[yes (provide referneces, and summary of project), no]
5**) we work 8-6 monday-friday gmt-7. You will work for us 8 hours per day m-f, with a minimum of 4 hours durring our time at end or beginning of each day.
6)you have relialbe office, desks and computer for each resource. also must have your own dev server, sql 2k5, vs.net 2k5, etc...
[yes (send photos of office/team if possible), no]
7) what are the aprox rates for each of these resources in USA currency.
this is possible long term project, working as an extended team for my company. we do enterprise development, have our own server room with 60 servers. We do business application development, its not rocket science, but we need people who understand that employees can work smarter with better and more efficeient access to meaningful data. we use crm, sharepoint, .net 2.0 and 3.0, possibly in future wcf and work flow foundation, etc... were not buidling simple shopping carts here.
looking forward to *serious and honest* response, will begin contacting people asap to get started shortly after. we are a good company to work for, but you must prove yourselve first, there are many dishonest programming groups.