Can you make this program in [url removed, login to view] If you can let me know your Requirements etc.
Visual [url removed, login to view] Assignment
A Sports League
A sports league consists of the following:
1. Team (name, home ground, coach, home state, manager)
2. Member (player, administrator, referee)
Player(name, nationality, age, score(to date), score(this season), team, contact details)
Administrator( name, position, team, contact details)
Referee(name, matches refereed(to date), matches refereed(this season), contact details)
3. Match (date, round, home team, away team, venue, referee, score (home team), score (away team)
4. Venue (name, location, capacity, owned by)
You are required to write a program to maintain and manage the above objects and to produce the following on request:
1. League table (league position, matches played, won, lost, drawn, goals for, goals against, points) – hard copy print out option is also required
2. Team views (alphabetically, by state)
3. Player views (alphabetically, by team, goals scored)
4. Match views (by date, round, team, referee and venue)
1. The results of matches are in the form 0-1, 2-0, 2-2, like Milan 0-Chelsea1 and so on.
2. The first result is always that of the home team
3. There are 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw, and 0 points for a loss
4. There are two rounds in this league that is team play two matches against each other (a home and an away match)
1. Design a splash screen and use visual inheritance to maintain a common look and feel for the various interfaces.
2. Use the PrintDocument class to create the required printed reports.
3. Make use of appropriate components to enhance the usability of your system (e.g. lists, toolbars, menus, combo boxes etc.).
1. Validate all entries before processing.
2. You should determine the appropriate methods for each of the classes and which should be overridden, and which could be overloaded.
3. Appropriate exception handlers should be used where necessary, for example, during file processing, data conversion etc.
4. You may use sequential or random access file to store the relevant details or you may serialize the relevant objects.
5. Display the current date on every form.
1. The classes that you design must conform to the OO design methodologies and meet the following criteria:
Attributes/variables must be appropriately declared
Variable and methods names must be clear and conform to the naming standards
All variables are to be accessed through the VB.NET property mechanism
Appropriate comments must be used where appropriate
2. The GU Interfaces and print reports must incorporate the design considerations as outlined in the module on User Interface Design.
3. The details supplied for the various components described above should be used as a guideline. Feel free to add appropriate properties.
4. Don’t use a database for storage.
N.B Ensure that the solution will run directly from the disk, and is not reliant on any files from the computer on which you developed and tested you program.
Design considerations (for user interface design):
Screen resolution and size
16 freelancers estão ofertando em média $94 para este trabalho
hello I have little organization and we can develope this easy task in 4 days. I am the project Leader in another one company.I have develope many application in ,net Thanks And Regards Jeevan Anjna
Hi I have 3+ years of experiece in .net applications, I can do this work for you. i will give u prototype for this work in 2 days Pleas feel free to contact me Thanks & Regards Sathia