I need to implement a FileUploader on a webpage.
It must be implementet in .NET (either ASP.NET or a .NET-application using CGI).
I must have the (non obfuscated) source-code for the final product, so that I can customize the progressbar.
The final product must support the following features:
- Large filesupport (larger than the 2Gb-limit, like 1 Terabyte).
- Statuses like: Uploaded bytes, Total bytes to upload
(I can do the final touch of graphics for this as long as the source-code is readable)
- Must not require ActiveX, Java, .NET-runtime or other components on the client-side.
- Must be pure .NET technology on the server; must not require perl, java or other runtimes.
- It must be possible to have the Upload-button and progressbar placed within a custom designed webpage
(I need to implement this as a part of another webpage (.aspx))
- It must be possible for multiple webusers to upload simultainously.
20 freelancers estão ofertando em média $201 para esse trabalho
Actually that's my favorite way of coding. Pure .NET code is the only way i like to work with. It will be AJAX enabled in order to avoid refreshing the page on postback. THanks