1. Inventory / Asset / Facility Management Audit module + Bar-Code Management
• Focus on Asset Inventory Management for Multi Locations / Facility Management
• Using CAFM-Explorer - V-9.1.1 ([login to view URL]) for Facility Management.
• CAFM-Reporter for the purpose of reporting
• Multiple Branches, with Central Head Office,
• Total assets of approximately 35000 Items - branch location each with approx 300 items and head office approximate 18000 items.
• CAFM using SQL based DB to store Data
• Manual Bar-code generated and managed using MS-Excel Sheets,
• Replica of Bar-codes experienced in past
• Audit of items for branches is done manually by exporting inventory info to an excel sheet and manually comparing on site and then validating records in head office, after corrections which causes multiple site visits and then approval is taken from branch manager, then report is imported into the system to consolidate.
• Bar-Codes are manually generated and managed
• An automated process whereby the client will send an user to the site with a device (LAPTOP), which will have information (pulled in advance or connect back to head office to get data in real time, connect to branch network and get latest info) which then be compared by scanning bar-codes on that site. The agent will essentially open a small application, select the site, and start scanning items, the application will create the list of such scanned items and compare it with master list.
• Once such scans are completed an immediate audit/comparison/difference/summary report will be generated
• Approval of the branch manager will be taken on site (by signature on printed report )
• the report will be consolidated to the central repository as well as the application will generate a record
• An application to generate bar codes on demand and able to manage generated bar codes. The solution shall be robust enough to generate codes based on multi-tier categories and historical bar-codes, including support of bar-code changes for already issued items, for which it should maintain a history.
• All applications will have integration with bank specified Single Sign On, or at least with MS Active Directory
• The security of the solution could be handled with AD / SSO based users and User groups so that the solution is a fit in customer environment.
• All user activity is logged, and such logs are not overwritten until and unless done administratively in a secure manner
Key Features (which we can propose) :
• Build a complete solution which will take input data from existing CAFM solution for what it should be right now, and then provide audit trail of each site visit as separate report for each site, and then a consolidated report.
• The whole process is web based to make the solution device independent
• Smart device enabled so that the customer audit agents may not have to carry handheld scanners where possible
• Our Solutions Maintains a separate database, where a whole track of previous audits is kept and if needed we can offer comparison reports of audits for change reports between previous and current audits or, audit reports as selected.