As a Backend Node JS Developer, you'll be responsible for the creation of backend architecture, which will involve integrating other platforms & APIs to our product.
- Experience in Node.JS backend development is a must
- proven work experience in backend development with a few years of experience
- Experience working on multiple large scale applications/platforms along with AWS deployment & scaling
- Ability to write good quality code which can handle very high transaction volume of a fin tech firm/bank.
- Experience with Docker, AWS ECS/ECR and Kubernetes
- Understanding of service-oriented architecture (REST APIs, micro-services, etc) and API implementation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Be responsible for the development and maintenance of the backend architecture of our app on which millions of users will transact each day.
2. Ensure the scalability and quality of all code
3. Implementation of new killer features by the integration of existing and 3rd party API's
4. Integrate & interact with various payment gateways, banking APIs and other financial service platforms