Looking for an experienced developer to collaborate in the creation of a front-run for PancakeSwap & Uniswap.
The bot works by: Connecting to the blockchain network, scanning for all mempool / pending transactions, finding and matching the "buy transactions" of the token that would move the price "up" and then placing the buy order in the same block but in first position -> that's way it's called front-run.
Speed is important… MUST be fast!
The BOT would essentially do:
- Scan the blockchain and find transactions based on certain criteria (pending on the block aka mempool).
- Front-run (specific trade volumes, slippage and gas price) transactions by placing a buy order on the same block at first time by setting a higher gas price (any advice in order to gain that first position is welcome).
- Sell immediately right after the "buy transaction" to front-run is completed (the ideal is in the same block, if not at first position in next one)
- Send BNB/ETH profit from trades to Metamask address after reach specific goal. The metamask address is obtained as parameter from the UI interaction.
- Automatic pass if trade wallet funds are < 2 * gas price.
A simple UI to communicate with the bot where I can manage:
- Multiple token contracts at the same time.
- - Per token contract, parameters such as:
- - - minimum amount of transaction price (mandatory) (bnb/eth) TP = quantity of token * token price
- - - minimum slippage tolerance in the transaction (mandatory),
- - - Gas price parameters into trade (gwei and max gwei) (mandatory) (if the transaction gas is higher, we pass)
- - - maximum amount to put into trades (bnb/eth) (optional) -> maximum <= transaction price / 4
- trade wallet (mandatory)
- trade wallet MNEMONIC (mandatory)
- benefits wallet (mandatory)
- Benefit amount (mandatory) If trade wallet arrive to this amount. The bot will send the 80% to the benefits wallet
- - Start/Stop option from UI
- - A dashboard with all the trades done/fail with useful information.
- The code will be reviewed & tested
- Git version control knowledge. The code will be shared in a private repository in github.
- There are 3 things to create in github:
- The BOT: smart contract in solidity for BSC
- The same BOT but adapted for etherium
- The client UI app (nodejs and Angular)
- The interface needs to be easy to use.
- Deploy to BSC and ETH network knowledge.
- Security always in mind
- FAST FAST FAST. Performance and speed is key
IMPORTANT: This project MUST be taken on by an experienced & competent developer who has done this type of project and can complete the task with quality in the estimated time. Communication is key. We will by interacting, collaborating and supervising the work.
IMPORTANT: The bot must be effective. Positive benefits. More that 90% success. Future gifts can be made to the developer if the customer is happy.
IMPORTANT: Any advice will be taken in consideration as a plus. Future gifts can be made to the developer if the customer is happy.
IMPORTANT: Depends on the quality of the work, the developer will be in consideration for future related works and blockchain focused companies offers