We are in the process of converting a proof of concept implemented in PHP to React/[login to view URL] and require a front end developer to assist us for a variety of on going changes.
NOTE: i have had to change the scope from its initial posting, so now there is one initial body of work outlined below and if that goes well we hope to bring the individual back for a number of additional, separate projects.
The front end stack is React, React Router, Material UI, Open API and Jest for unit testing. The developer must be skilled at Material UI themes and CSS. There will be a need at times to investigate and change the server side which uses Typescript, [login to view URL] and Node.js or even the legacy proof of concept which utilizes PHP without a framework.
The stack utilizes SQL Server as its back end which is required for the development process.
The initial (this) project requires a generic, database driven questionnaire to be implemented. The implementation will be:
1. a single page (parameters will scope the question set)
2. the questions and answers are accessed via our api (open api definition is attached in files, use UserAnswer and RegistrationQuestion)
3. when opened, the first unanswered question will be shown
4. the specific type of controls show will be based upon the "question type" (typical 'list choice', yes/no, text, date, etc)
5. upon answering each question the page will navigate to the next question
6. the url needs to identity the question in a human readable form (we will add a field for this to our db/api before this project starts)
7. it needs to be implemented with material-ui theme and have a minimum of control/page overrides (the theme will be provided later)
8. there needs to be a back button that takes the user to the previous (answered) question.
9. a mock will be provided in figma to show the specific control choices and stylings prior to work commencing
10. the code must be added to and work with our existing code base (will be provided)
11. Jest unit tests need to be implement to validate the functionality
12. Each question type needs to be unit tested with typical and boundary values
13. Navigation needs to be tested with unit tests
14. authentication is done with azure-b2c, an account will be provided (required for proper testing)
15. reference data that needs to be added has an update process that has to be followed using sql server dacpac's (get a current copy from us, make your changes and return it without much of a time delay in between)
55 freelancers estão ofertando em média $20/hora nesse trabalho
Hello. How are you? I am a professional react developer. I am very familiar with material ui. Hopefully you will contact me and discuss the project in detail.