Required skills: AS3, AIR Mobile development, Obj-C + AIR for iOS native extensions experience is a major plus
Delivery: Working prototype using the native extension/custom AS3 solution with source code ready to deploy on iOS (we will build it from Flash Builder with our own provisioning files)
We need a solution to be able to stream a video in the applicationStorageDirectory for an AIR application which is targeting iOS on iPad. We are using Flex 4.6 with AIR 3.8 for this application. The solution can be either a native extension for iOS or a custom AS3 solution (using sockets or local httpservice?).
It is vital that the AirPlay solution is able to display the video on the AppleTV whilst still showing our application on the iPad so mirroring is not an option. On the iPad the user will interact with our application and a video will continuously play on the AppleTV using AirPlay.
It is needed for the solution to:
- Be able to start/stop the video stream via an API call (it will be managed from a setting in the app if the airplay should be enabled or not)
- Loop the video continuously
- Flex 4.6 or higher (Apache Flex)
- AIR 3.8 or higher (captive runtime for iOS)
Links that might help:
- Unofficial AirPlay specification: [url removed, login to view]
- AS3 Bonjour iOS Native Extension: [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]([url removed, login to view]("[url removed, login to view]"));
if([url removed, login to view]) [url removed, login to view]();