The general description is:
To develop a remote desktop client for our proprietary protocol.
Server platform : Windows Server 2012 SP2 + NVIDIA GRID GPU
Server: Own application.
Connection protocol: Own binary protocol ( TCP & UDP ), to be provided
Target platform: Mac OS
Development language: C++/ Swift
We need to implement (at least the porting our exists solution for Windows, developed with Microsoft C++ & DirectX ) client
for our server solution.
1. The client should receiving video, audio streams from the server by TCP and UDP (switchable)
2. The client should synchronize streams and show it on the local computer
3. The client should captures any activity of controls on own side (mouse move, click, other mouse actions; keyboard clicks) and to stream it to the server.
4. The client should read configuration from the command line and a configuration file (screen resolution, username, password, communication
ports and so on)
5. The client should work in Window mode and Full Screen mode for MacOS.
6. The client should implement "client cursor" drawing. The client has to draw the mouse pointer on the client side.
7. The client should use hardware graphics acceleration (similar to DirectX for Windows)