## ODOO FUNCTIONAL TRAINING SESSION REQUEST
We are beginners in Odoo, and we looking for someone to Explain and Provide Basic Training in setting up Odoo ACCOUNTING for our small organization.
In particular, I am looking for the best practice Training to setup:
What is needed:
- Setup Accounts the Correct Way: Cash, Bank, and Credit Cards.
- Manage Petty Cash: we hand petty cash to our employees, either separate or from the revenue collected in Cash. We need to be able to:
- Move Cash from Cashier -> to Petty Cash and Vice Versa
- See Total Petty Cash on Hand Per Person (Person A, and Person B)
- Manage Employees Expenses:
- We do pay employee expense using Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, and Cash.
- We should be able to mark Expenses as paid from these accounts.
- We should see transactions made on these accounts marked as expenses
- Manage Company Budget:
- Already available in Odoo by default, but we need to set it up to include basic budget.
- Invoices Reconciliation with Statements from Banks and Credit Cards
- Match invoices with Statements
- Balance Bank Accounts:
- Do a monthly check to match the bank account balance with the balance available in Odoo
We have a strong technical background, and our odoo instance is already up and running - what we do need is someone with strong odoo business / techno-functional knowledge to help me set it up with the best practices.
The discussion will be [Removed by Freelancer.com Admin for offsiting - please see Section 13 of our Terms and Conditions].
Hope this explains.