I want to create a lightmapping project that calculates lightmaps for 3D Scenes including static meshes, animated meshes etc. It will have a bunch of features which includes:
1. Radiosity and Path Tracing on the GPU and CPU
2. Supports Fixing Light Leaks and UV Seams
3. Supports Sky Lighting via Skybox, HDRI and SkyDome
4. Supports Albedo, Emissivity, Refraction, Projective Texturing and Transparency
5. Supports Directional, Spot, Point, Area Point and Area Spot light
6. Supports Complete and Indirect Lightmap baking and mix of complete and indirect
7. Can produce Shadow masks
8. Supports Directional Baking(HL2 or Custom Directions), Per Pixel Spherical Harmonics, High Frequency Baking
9. Supports Light Probes, Normal Maps, Principal Direction, Spherical Harmonics, Average Value
10. RealTime Path Traced Preview
11. Can bake 3d Textures
12. Supports Atlas Packing
13. Supports Skinned Meshes, Terrains and Static Mesh, LOD Mesh.
14. Support LightMap LOD.
15. Support Huge Maps By Grid Division
16. Supports Sample Distribution Shadow Maps and Cascaded Shadow Maps With Stratified Poisson Sampling to view lit scene with indirect lightmaps.
17. Can Bake Static Ambient Occlusion
18. Supports Adding Lights in Scene
19. Supports Multiple Languages via XML or JSON or any preferred method after discussion
20. Cross-Platform Support on Windows, Linux and Mac(OpenGL and Metal)
21. Supports For ToneMapping and other post processing effects to view lit scene
22. Supports Per Vertex LightMaps
5 freelancers estão ofertando em média $3572 nesse trabalho
Dear Hiring Manager. I have already grasped your project what you mean. I am sure I can start right now and deliver this project in time. Let's discuss more through private chat. best regards.
I have built a few lightmapping projects before. I read your all 22 requirements perfectly and can satisfy you perfectly in 40 days with 4500$ Hope chat soon.