We are looking for PL/SQL programmers who can dedicate 8 hours at least per day. We need 2 more people to speed up an assignment we are having. I am looking for an experienced Oracle programmer who can undertake PL/SQL programming and write complex SQL Queries on a Financial application we are developing.
You will give us a bid on each task, if acceptable then analyse the requirement in detail, write program specs or pseudo code to explain your approach, program and do unit testing on your codes.
This exercise may take 1 to 2 months. The work will be broken into several task. Each task to be completed individually.
We will pay flwg per task :
Analysis Effort : USD 6/- per hour/-
Programming Effort : USD 5/- per hour.
Testing Effort : USD 3/- per hour.
If the above charges are agreeable, pls provide answers to questions below, on a scale of 1 to 10.
1. Number of years worked in PL/SQL programming ?
2. Rate your PL/SQL coding skill ?
3. Rate your SQL framing for complex queries skill ?
4. Have you done analysis and design ? How many years ?
5. Are you currently working ?
6. How many hours in a weekday can you allocate to the job ?
7. How many hours in a weekend can you allocate to the job ?
8. When can you start ?
9. Are you able to do voice discussions when we start working to discuss requirements ?
10. The rates given above are provided by management and non-negotiable. Pls indicate your acceptance ?