We are looking for patent help regarding a very basic electronic telephone messaging device. The device will plug into a standard phoneline between a phone jack and a standard or cordless phone. This device will allow a user to answer the phone call from a customer and then press a button on the device and the device will open the phone line and play a pre-recorded message like "please visit our website in the future at www.oursite.com" and then the device will hang up the phone call.
The following are the primary focuses of the device:
1. The final product must be extremely inexpensive to produce in low or high quanties
2. It will contain a standard female phone line jack (for input)
3. It will contain a standard female phone line jack (for output)
4. It will contain a battery pack to power the device (9v or AA or C batteries - smallest is best -depending on engineering requirements)
5. It will contain a button the user will press that will serve two functions (a) hold down the button to record a message through the handset of a connected phone (b) press for 1/2 second to trigger the device to take over the phone line and play the pre-recorded message outbound and then automatically hang up the phone line.
6. It will contain a single color LED that will have 3 modes - (a) blink every 20 seconds to indicate the device is still powered and functioning ok (b) steady illumination to indicate the device is playing the pre-recorded message (c) fast blink of 2x/sec to indicate device is recording a new outbound message.
7. It will contain the necessary computer chip(s) to record the message (30 second maximum) and to open the phoneline and to close the phoneline (hang up) after the message has played.
We are looking for a professional to help us find any existing patents we may be infringing on as well as assistance to help in filing a provisonal patent application if that seems like a viable option after reviewing the existing patents.
In your response, PLEASE provide a detailed outline of how you can help me in with this project.
You will be required to indicate the timeline to completion for this project in your bid.
Please provide SEPARATE timelines for each phase of the project you are interested in bidding on.
NOTICE - IF YOU FAIL TO COMMUNICATE CLEARLY OR FAIL TO MEET DEADLINES YOU ESTABLISH IN YOUR BID, YOU AGREE THAT I MAY CHOOSE TO CANCEL THIS PROJECT AND YOU WILL RECEIVE ZERO COMPENSATION FOR YOUR EFFORTS.
WE ARE ON A FAST TIMELINE AND YOU NEED TO BE CERTAIN YOU CAN DELIVER ACCORDING TO THE SCHEDULES YOU PROVIDE WHEN YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO WIN THIS JOB. IF YOU EXPECT THAT YOU CAN DELIVER THIS PRODUCT WITHIN 10 DAYS YOU NEED TO BE SURE THAT YOU CAN DO THAT - A MAJOR COMPONENT OF OUR DECISION ON WHO GETS THE BID WILL BE BASED ON THE TIMELINE.
5 freelancers estão ofertando em média $730 para este trabalho
I can perform a preliminary patent search and a subsequent preliminary patent infringement analysis. I have a PhD in Electrical Engineering, a JD (Intellectual Property) and patent infringement litigation experience.