We have a requirement to build a Solenoid driver circuit.
1. Total Number of solenoids: 30
2. Solenoid specifications
a. Rated Operating Voltage: 12v
b. Rated Current: 0.8A
c. Power Consumption: 9.6 watt
3. The solenoid will be driven by a 3.3v rated microcontroller like ESP8266 or ESP32.
3. We will buy external DC power supply according to provided specifications.
1. Demonstration of working schematic over video call
2. Schematic and BOM
3. PCB layout (optional activity)
26 freelancers are bidding on average ₹6916 for this job
Hello! I had made similar thing for my micro controller. I will add protection circuit too, Kindly come over chat and plan the project for the same.
Hello, I can do this design, I include calculations, schematics, BOM, Video, proteus simulation. I use common integrated circuits from the market. Please do not hesitate to contact me for more details. Regards
Hi I am Electronic engineer with extensive experience in PCB design and electronic schematic. Definitely I am able to help you out with your project. Let me know
I can design the schematic and the pcb, test it and maybe help you with the code. I have 4 years of experience in electronics and microcontrollers.
we use uln2003a ic by connect every 2 channel each other to have output over 0.8 amp of each Solenoid each uln2003a can drive 3.5 Solenoid ,we need 9 uln2003a to drive 30 Solenoids