An year ago I started developing a custom DDR4 DIMM module as a hobby project. By now, I have done the following:
1) Complete schematic design in Altium CircuitStudio
2) Complete footprint design in Altium CircuitStudio. The DDR4 ICs' footrpint pads are 0.35mm in diameter.
3) A list of signal classes (as a screenshot from Altium Designer, since I do not have a copy of the software)
4) Complete SPD programming kit - so that we can test the manufactured board immediately.
I have not done any fanout or rules configuration, since I do not think that Altium CircuitStudio will cope with the length matching and parallel multi-routing properly - specifically for a DDR4 project requirements.
What I need now is the following:
1) Route the PCB on 6 layers as per the JLCPCB capabilities.
Note: I expect that the freelancer has a legal copy of Altium Designer. Exporting the Altium CS files to KiCAD could also be attempted, but I cannot guarantee the quality of the output.
23 freelancers estão ofertando em média €1472 nesse trabalho
Hi , I design high speed pcb boards and i verify results on hyperlynx. Lets talk to me about your product design routing for high speed SERDES. Looking forward to work with you. Regards, Ahmad
I have more than 9 years experience in electronics hardware design with pcb design in eagle and altium design software . So I can do your job within a time limit with your satisfaction.