Are you familiar with the discipline of software build and release?
How about continuous integration and agile development using these open source tools:
* Ant / NAnt (.NET version) / PERL or Python Scripting
* CruiseControl / [url removed, login to view]
* CVS / Subversion / VSS
* TeamTrack / Bugzilla
* XPlanner / dotProject
* Testing Suites: QTP / Silk
Can you write informative articles discussing the above topics as it relate to the discipline of software build & release? If so, read on:
I need 8 articles written and here are the requirements:
* Must have a catchy and informative writing style to captivate readers
* Must have interesting facts or tips within articles
* Must be grammatically correct
* Must be new and completely original, copyscape plus digital fingerprinting will be used to thoroughly checked for any plagiarism.
* Be able to write 200-400 words for each article
* I will own the copyright of the articles (including the demo one you will need to submit to this bid)
* Must be able to provide me with your writing samples
* Important! Include the following word in your bid PM to prove to me that you 've actually read my list of requirements: captcha!
Your sample writing: Please write a 200-300 words article on any of the following topics:
1. Advantages and Disadvantages of choosing Ant over PERL scripting for project builds.
2. [url removed, login to view] does encompass a lot of Ant operations, so why is there a need for NAnt?
I look forward to working with you.