I am looking for an extremely experienced website designer to take over the control of our website: [url removed, login to view]
We are looking for someone to update our website and take it to the next level. You will already notice that it is pretty good already but some important changes need to be made.
There are currently numerous problems that need fixing, including removing the secure server section until the payment page. We want to keep the exact look and feel of the website, we just need the html fixed for better SEO and much quicker easier use for the customer.
I have listed below areas that need attention:
1. Need to alter the newsletter image on top right of each page. Need to change copy image– To be discussed in greater detail.
2. Need to have a bespoke automated reciprocal form on the links page - Need to improve reciprocal links
3. Need to add a Gift Card Section to include 2 levels
4. Change discount code positioning icon to bottom of the page
5. On the product describtion pages, the “View it in: Tan , Choc, Black” needs to be larger and easier to read. Also need to have a tab at the top of the page which allows you to enlarge one image to full screen (no larger than 800 by 600
6. Remove Corporate Login
7. In the middle of the homepage have “This Months Featured Items”
8. New Christmas section plus New Bags to go live in October section
9. “Free delivery for Christmas” – Spend over £50 this Christmas and get delivery free of charge section on the homepage
10. Need to display on the site that we deliver all over the world. i.e. Including the United States - This will also need to show the different delivery charges for all over the world -this will need to be included in the checkout section with timescale too.
12. New section for Leather Care – How to look after your bag (this should be a pop up)
13. Links icon at the top needs to change to Press Page - Links should now be at the bottom of each page.
14. Need to be able to change the £ price into $ and Euros - maybe icon at the top.
15. On each of the 14 catergory pages - Needs to be tab which you can change to view the products in different images i.e. black, tan and chocolate. (at the moment most are in tan)
16. Incorporate Google checkout but keep the look and feel of the website
17. Keep CMS online and add new database area : For both customers, newsletters, purchases and brochure request. Need to collect email address's, names, tel, what products they have bought, when, how often, specific customer id - Please suggest further details or ideas
[url removed, login to view] - want website to work-not look like this.
This is a complicated job and I am looking for someone with plenty of experience with code. The main problem is removing the https part of the website. You will notice, that you enter this part of the site extremely early on and is creating serious problems. You will also notice that the SEO is well done, and needs to be kept and improved. All these points above are just inhouse ideas, and we would really appreciate some new ideas too to create an all singing, all dancing website.
Please do not respond if you have no experence with ecommerce websites. The person will be chosen from past jobs - examples shown please
NB We will provide all areas of copy