Perl script (ActiveState) running on a windows machine to do the following.
Script will run periodically (say once an hour) and do the following tasks:
1. Look for files that have uploaded to an FTP location. Files will be downloaded.
2. Upon verification that the download occurred, files will be removed from the server.
3. A program will then be run to convert the video files into flvs (I have this program and it can run in command line mode). The flvs are moved to a video upload directory.
4. A program will be run to capture thumbnails of the videos (I have this program and it can run in command line mode). These will have the same name as the video (but have a jpg extension). These will go into a second thumbnail upload directory.
5. The contents of the video upload directory are ftp'd to the streaming server.
6. Contents of the Thumbnail directory are ftp'd to the web site server.
Would like Perl, but would consider anything else that I can set up to run as a job in Windows.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $54 for this job
Hi ..i m working as a software engg in bangalore MNC. doing simillar type of project only.....i can do ths for you in ths weekend .max it wil take 3 days only to complete.