I am looking for an experienced Perl developer.
This project is a data migration from custom cms into mysql tables.
You have to check the scripts and data structure.
1) create a migration script to move data into new mysql tables.
2) you have to design new tables and structures to match the data.
3) try to migrate actually.
4) after the project completed,you have to ensure to delete the data from me.
5) encoding should be utf-8 for this project.
6) all the data and structure should be migrated cleanly basically.
7) you don't need to store images into mysql.
The volumes are:
1) cms itself is simple and based on under 10 custom Perl files.
2) the cms is based on DB_FILE in Perl. It includes paths to image files. And you have to manage the path and image files for this project.
3) the data will be under 5-8 or so. such as news,author,works,section etc.
4) the columns for each table will be under 10 or so. such as id,name,path,news_date,section, etc.
5) the relations for all tables will be under 5 or so. such as author to works etc.
6) the data structure itself is simple. but there are many images. 1GB or more.
7) this project should be started soon and completed within 4 days or so.
You can place a temporal bid and fix later after you see the script.