We have an existing Cordova 3 project on iOS
We are looking to make an upgrade to new cordova 7.
Our first task is to update a file attachments plugin.
Then we will have further tasks.
Important: we are a software company working with many local clients. We have much more work for good programmers in other projects.
The file attachment plugin is now built in into the code (no installer).
1. Add authentication http headers to plugin's server requests - which means adding username and password to the http calls.
2. Add JS method so we can update the http headers with username and password from the webview.
3. Make the chcp configuration file names configurable using calls from webview. Change the default value according to chcp configuration file.
4. Add a JS function that will enable getting the chcp manifest file in JS. E.g [url removed, login to view]() will return the json content of the chcp manifest file.
5. All code has to be in high standards and will be reviewed by us.
We have many ongoing further requirements once this part is completed successfully.
1. A plugin installable from our git repository. For instance we can install using cordova plugin add [url removed, login to view]
2. Demonstrate that once installing plugin, file attachment feature works properly. Repro steps will be provided separately.
We need high availability here. Project needs to be completed in short time frames.
* Please send reference to code that you made using Cordova for iOS. Especially Cordova plugins that you created.
* Please send your hourly working rate.
* Please specify for how many working hours you can commit during the week.
* Please acknowledge you can start immediately. This Wednesday morning would be perfect (29/8/17).
1. 2+ years of experience with iOS programming.
2. Experience with creating Cordova Plugins.
4. Willing to dive into existing code
5. Can handle ops on Windows. Linux - Advantage.
6. 25+ hours a week
7. Can do attitude
8. Excellent English