I develop a desktop-based application and I need a graphics for it to be developed. Please take a look at the attached picture, I am interested in having the design EXACTLY the same to the white oval from this picture.
Here is the explanation of the picture. The main window of my application will be a white oval on the blue background. The oval will contain 14 labels, written in Russian language (they are in English on the attached picture and should be written in Russian). There will be 6 labels on the left column and 8 labels on the right column. The labels should look similar to the picture. You may find them in the attached file, you should have Russian fonts installed to be able to read them correctly (codepage-1251).
The labels are the part of this main window.
Also there are the following controls, shown in the picture:
- 2 buttons centered at the bottom
- 2 light indicators above the centered buttons
- The big Logo button (I will provide the quality graphics in BMP format for it)
Also there should be the following buttons, not shown in the picture:
All 5 buttons will have 3 states:
- highlighted (when mouse cursor is over)
The light indicator will have two states:
- turned off (dark green)
- turned on (red)
All elements has to be provided as PNG files with TRANSPARENCY when needed. E.g. I will need the following PNG files:
- A file for the main window: a white oval on the dark blue background with 14 labels on it.
- 15 files for buttons (3 states x 5 buttons), with transparency
- 2 files for light indicator (2 states), without transparency, it can be square with the white background
Please keep in mind that I will give a Logo picture in normal state in BMP format to the winning/shortlisted bidders. So you DO NOT NEED to design the logo button, you will only need to generate 2 more states for it (highlighted and pressed)
PNG files + source file (in CDR, PSD or AI). If you provide the source file in another format, then please let me know. The source file has to contain all-in-one, so I can see how my application will look finally.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Dec 25, 2009 12:54:23 PM:
The requirements has changed, I do not need 14 buttons anymore, please check the new requirements and update your bids if needed