I need believable, unique, before and after hair loss pictures. They should be of the top of the head like this. [url removed, login to view] The changes should be believable, subtle changes and they should be two seperate pictures. They should not be 1 picture then an altered version of the same picture. ---- Attention---- Since most hair loss treatments don't really work that well. Basically the picture should show someone getting back some of their hair but there should still be significant balding. In other words it can't be too good to be true. It also should look like it was taken in someone's home. Kitchen, living room, bathroom etc... ---- Attention---- These pictures must look homemade. I don't want stock photos. You must also prove to me that these are you're pictures and not some pictures you took from some website. I need to see the person in the picture holding a card with your rentacoder username on it or something else that proves that these are you're pictures. Please give me samples of photography or photo editing that you have done before. I need to know that you are capable of doing this kind of work so please send me similar work that you've done. I need to see realistic photo altering etc.
1) You must give me exclusive rights to use and edit these pictures as I see fit.
2) You must promise not to reuse these pictures or use the same person to do another hair loss image and put that on the net.
3) You must promise not to discuss anything about me the buyer or this transaction with anyone.
4) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
5) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
6) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
.Jpg image file .Doc (I can't read .docx files; It must use regular doc files.) (Windows Vista)