We are looking for a responsible freelancer who helps us do mystery shopping for household sponges in supermarkets.
Your task is as follows:
1. Go to a discounter supermarket in your city (e.g. ALDI, LIDL...)
2. Take one picture of every household sponge you can find (make sure the sponge is clearly visible with good lighting - use a high-end smartphone/proper camera)
3. Note down the price of the sponge (note down which price belons to which picture!)
4. Repeat steps 1-3 with a mainstream supermarket (e.g. REWE, EDEKA, Carrefour, SPAR...)
5. Send us the pictures you took along with the prices. You simply name the files with the price & the supermarket (e.g. you name the file [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]).