**Got Gas?** I need some "B-roll" shots at gas stations, less than a minute of video altogether. No audio is needed, although it won't hurt if it's there naturally. This can be a real quick job; I am not going for perfection. Only a few seconds of these shots will be used in my final video.
In addition to your RentACoder bid, you will also receive a gift card worth $10 of gas. This is needed for the video, but once you pump the gas, it's yours. :-)
Each of the following shots are needed from two or three American gas stations. You must get the station owner's permission first. The gas stations
*must* be taken from the following list:
Preferred: **Exxon/Mobil, Sunoco, Shell,** Texaco, Chevron, Arco, BP
Also acceptable: Super America, Marathon, Speedy Cash
- Slow pan of entire gas station, ideally with at least one car pulling in or out.
- Few seconds (or still) of large price sign, showing all posted prices and company name/logo.
- Few seconds (or still) of gas company name and logo, either from building or sign.
* * *The following shots are needed from one American gas station among:
**Exxon/Mobil, Sunoco, Shell,** ideally one of the same stations that you used above. _I need to know which one so that I can send you the correct gift card._ (That unfortunately might take 6-8 weeks.) Only your hand and arm will appear where appropriate; I specifically do not want anyone's face appearing in any of the following shots.
- Show the gift card clearly, holding it by the edges, i.e., index finger and thumb on opposite sides of the card, not adjacent and covering part of the card. Very slight (subtle) rotation of your wrist would be ideal.
- Show the gas pump, so that most or all of it is in the shot.
- Remove your gas cap.
- Use the card to make an actual $10 purchase, hitting all of the normal buttons, selecting a grade of gas, requesting a receipt, and so on. Obviously, you'll only get one chance to do this, as this will be a real gift card.
- Show the nozzle of the hose moving from the pump to your car's tank, and start pumping the gas. I don't need to see more than a few seconds, nor do I need to see the hose or gas cap returned.
- Try to show the pump's numbers nearing and then reaching $10.00.
- Show the end of the transaction, ideally getting the receipt on camera if at all possible. (I do not need to see the numbers, just the idea of a slip of paper coming out of the pump.)
* * *I'm pretty flexible and easy to work with. I tried to make sure that this job is as completely specified as humanly possible.
If you have **any** questions, *please* ask them! I have found that it is far better to risk a bit of embarrassment than to spend time working on an assumption which later proves to be wrong. Do not worry that a question may seem silly; just *let me know* and I will be very happy to answer you!
We've been a Buyer here since July '05, with a rating of 9.9 ("Excellent") out of 10, with over 75 ratings, and we've now paid on over 95 jobs. We've completed both security verifications, we have a non-action ratio under 5% ("very good"), and we've lost 0 out of 10 mediations / arbitrations.
| ! | PGP is **not** required for this project. |
| ! | An NDA is **not** required for this project. |
We will retain full legal rights to the code and/or data upon completion. All code and/or data is and becomes *our* intellectual property! You will *not* have any rights to the code and/or data in any fashion.
**Thank you for your consideration and for bidding through RentACoder!**
* * *Copyright ? 2007, RentACoder Buyer
[notecom]. **All Rights Reserved.** Reproduction without permission is strictly prohibited.
* * *
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Standard digital video format, such as .avi or .mpg. 640x480, no audio required.