We have 12 months worths of photos (around ~300-400 photos) that we need organized. Specifically:
- download the photos from a file sharing site like Dropbox
- organize the photos by categorizing them by month
- where there are duplicate photos, choose which one is the best
- delete any photos that are blurry, or not good
- upload the photos back to the files sharing site
Note: I do NOT want any photo editing. This is just photo organization.
Based upon the time taken when I do this exercise, I estimate that it's about 10-15 hours worth of work.
I have lots of free time right now. I have good skills on photo organization, since i used to work for a photo studio and that was my main job. Hope i can participate in your project
18 freelancers are bidding on average $5/hour for this job
Hello, I understood your requirements: no photo editing, just sorting them by months and I will use exif information for getting the correct date. I can do this in a short time frame.
Hi There, My name is Dian, I'm interested with your project. As a photographer I do photo culling and organizing. n I have dropbox. Hope to hear from you. Thanks!
Hello there, I have 12 years experience organising photographs. A Bachelor of Film and Television at Swinburne University, Melbourne, Australia. I am the one to do this job very well. Regards, Hugh