We are launching a new product which is a new web based tool for merchants to create and manage their own marketing campaigns.
In the tool, we want to include a small "library" of photos to select in helping to visualize the self created campaigns. This photo library will initially consist of around 300 photos grouped in sets of 6-10 based on shopping categories.
Below is how the merchant would use the product and how the images could be distributed/published.
Merchant would select an image they want associated with a promotion they would create from within our product.. The image could then be shown in the following possible places once they publish the promotion:
• On partner publishers websites which we maintain
• In Emails we send out to customers
• On social media sites on pages managed by a merchant: Facebook and Twitter
• Third party coupons sites which we have a relations with
• This could be on the website, emails they send out, and on their mobile apps
• On the print coupon the merchant prints out and bring to merchant to redeem the promotion
If you are interested, we are looking to get a rough idea of timing and cost for the 300 photographs as a project.
And separate pricing for individual photos to be purchased and included in our products library.
Please let me know if you are interested in continuing the conversation and we can set up a time to talk. The sooner the better! Thanks!!