Position: Photography Intern
Location: Anywhere (virtual commute)
Reports to: Design Director
Deadline: July 13, 2007
Position Description: YURU is seeking two Photography Interns to assist in creating a database of images for online use. These images will be placed throughout the company’s website, and so an ability to see the company’s philosophy through the lens of a camera will be essential. Interns may be located anywhere and will coordinate with the Design Director through regular phone calls and emails.
What We Offer You:
• Ground-floor opportunity to create the look for the Internet’s coolest new movement!
• A chance for your work to inspire others
• A fun, challenging work environment
• A great recommendation
• Free advertising for your work
• Candidates can be located anywhere
• Candidates should have obtained or be in the process of obtaining a Bachelors Degree from a four year college or university in Photography, Art, or related discipline
• Gift for translating ideas into powerful images
• Ability to see outside the box
• Strong communication skills
• Ability and motivation to work independently
• Determination to make this world a better place
Company Description: YURU is a setting out to change the world. We are part company, part online community, and part social movement, and we are united by the vision of people living passionate, fulfilling lives. Our products inspire – or force – those around us to question how they are living. Perhaps our brand statement says it best: If you fill each day with adventure and passion: this is your cause. If you are a maverick, an original, true to what you believe and what you love: this is your badge. If you truly alive, if you drink life dry and love every drop: you are you.