I need a good design for a personal blog with wordpress.
Some information about the blog:
- The blog will be hosted in [url removed, login to view]
- It's mostly a technological blog.
- The title and slogar will be (it's in Spanish as you can see)
[url removed, login to view]
"Vida de un no SAPero en un mundo SAP"
- While SAP is somewhat important to the blog content, it turns out that SAP's website is horrible. Bonus point if you are able to have your design remind of SAP but without reminding of how tasteless their website is. If you can't do that, then forget about SAP references.
- Note that this blog is NOT about a SAP; rather, it's about connecting SAP and non-SAP stuff, from the point of view of a non-SAP developer.
- Layout: There must be room for articles, obviously, and possible and archive, contact, etc. Well, typical blog stuff I guess, nothing fancy. Articles will be well divided in categories (such as SAP, non SAP, non tech, personal), etc. Make sure it's easy to see the categories and allow to pick a different one.
- We need whatever's needed for wordpress to use your theme. Don't send us photoshop files or anything that need postprocessing. We can't do it.
- Please send some work sample that applies here; not a list of hundrenths of pages you've designed. We'll check only 3 URLs you send us, so make them count.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No 3rd party components unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).