Brush script Photoshop
Please read the following carefully before you agree to bid. If you bid I will assume that you clearly understand the requirements and are prepared to accept the task. If you have questions, please clearly state this and write to me.
I am using Photoshop CC in an artistic way to create a “Water Look”. The aim is to use the brush tool (or water droplet textures) and to place them on the contour of an object (person, animal, plant…) to give a surrealistic impression of water on the object. An example of the method is given in [url removed, login to view]
Assuming that an object is available in Photoshop and is placed as the first layer (background was removed and filters have been applied as described in the link above, the task of applying “water assets” is to be automated in form of a script as follows:
1. The user clicks on the first position where the water asset is to be placed (script should communicate “place splash”)
2. The script opens a new layer and sets blending mode to “Screen”
3. The script then picks a brush from the library at random as scales the water art down to 20% and places the asset there. It is important that the brush or water splash is different every time, so there is good variance. (the scale-down % should be a parameter that the user can specify in the beginning of the script, before the first asset is placed)
4. The user is then asked to rotate into the correct position
5. The user is then asked to warp to fit the contour
6. The process is then repeated until the user breaks it off with a specific key (Esc or 0 or similar), whereby each asset is placed on its own new layer.
Note: The water assets or splashes can be either brushes or textures, they should in any case be placed in a specific library location so that when the library is changed with new splashes or droplets, the script will still randomize corectly