We are a company looking for designers who love beautiful, cute, products. We are trying to hire as many as six designers over the next 12 months for a long-term engagement. See below for details. Please pay close attention to the requirements at the bottom, if you don’t specifically answer them in your response we will not review your submission.
The link below is to a catalog of products we love, we do NOT want knock offs, just products with this inspiration. Please look closely, because if you're not excited to design with this look it won't be a good fit. If you can imagine yourself designing products in this catalog then we want you.
[url removed, login to view]
We'll provide you with inspiration, templates for the various products in Adobe Creative Suite 3, and a creative director on our design team to work with you. You'll deliver to us samples of coordinating designs, we'll provide feedback, then you'll provide final files ready for production.
In your response to this posting you MUST answer the following questions. If you do not answer them we will not review your posting. Sorry, but we get so many responses that haven’t even read the posting.
1) Rate – We are willing to pay a between $4 and $12/hour depending on your country’s cost of living, location, experience, etc. Please do not apply if you require more than this.
2) Technology – You must have Adobe Creative Suite 3 on a Macintosh computer suitable to running this application, i.e. a large screen, lots of ram, etc. You also must have a broadband Internet connection capable of Skype conferencing.
3) Language – You must be able to speak, read and write English.
4) Hours – You must be able work at least two hours overlapping each day with United States Pacific Time hours (GMT -7), so we can collaborate.
5) Availability – We are looking to hire people on a temporary basis. There are times when we have lots of work and other times when we don’t, so we require flexibility. That said we have lots of work and are able to consistently give it to great designers.
6) Portfolio - You should provide us a link to your portfolio of relevant designs. If you don’t demonstrate a design style that matches ours that’s ok, tell us why you think you'll be great for this role even though it’s not in your portfolio.
We have lots of work available for great designers. Nothing would make us happier than to find someone who does a great job, we can continually give great projects.