My wife & I are photographers and are in need of someone to go through ALL our photos for each event/wedding we shoot and do the following:
1) Arrange them by categories (getting ready, pre-ceremony, ceremony, reception, details, etc)
2) Select top 10% of the photos and delete all others that are duplicates and bad photos (blurry, too dark, etc)
3) Be able to color correct photos (using Adobe Lightroom)
4) Be able to photo edit (using Adobe Photoshop)
5) Familiar with RAW files and processing RAW files
Note: On average, we shoot about 100 photos an hour so that means 600 photos for a 6hour wedding photoshoot.
Give us an estimate for every 100 photos pls...
Sorry, I'm new to this site... I was actually looking in the price range of $10-$100 for every 100 photos.
For example... 1,000 photos at $20/100photos = $200
Sample #2 = 2,000 photos at $15/100photos = $300
Our minimum photos we will give you is 500 photos
We probably expect the following ratio to be done:
25-50% - are bad & deleted
5-10% - photo edit (using Photoshop)
25-50% - color corrected (using Lightroom)
pls send me samples of before and after pictures of 1) photo edits and 2) color correction