I am an owner of a professional photography studio that specializes in weddings, events and studio sessions. I need a photographer or designer that works in Adobe Lightroom 5 and can do the following things according to my specifications and some of personal artistic input:
- sorting and deleting photos
- syncing multiple camera capture times
- organizing photos into logical galleries
- applying basic presets (sharpening, clarity, saturation, etc.)
- correcting exposure and white balance
- synchronizing corrections for multiple shots
- correcting photos from multiple cameras to match in color and exposure
- cropping photos if needed
- light retouching for some areas of the photo if needed (for example, sharpen eyes, smoothing face, darkening/lightening backgrounds, etc.)
- exporting the photos according to provided specs
I need someone who can correct about 100 images per hour and complete each job within a week. I prefer using Dropbox for import/export.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $7/hour for this job
Hi there, I am an experienced graphic and presentation designer and photo editor. Check my portfolio and client reviews to see my credentials. Lets discuss the details.
Hello, I am a graphic designer and photographer. I work in Lightroom 5 and some results of my pictures you can see on [url removed, login to view] I'm looking forward to hearing form you. Malgosia Milczarczyk
I will do my best to finish the job immediately if you ward it to me. Thank you for your kind attention. I worked for 4 years in the photo studio, handle edit, retouch and photo collage Sir. thank you