I am an owner of a professional photography studio that specializes in weddings, events and studio sessions. I need a photographer or designer that works in Adobe Lightroom 5 and can do the following things according to my specifications and some of personal artistic input:
- sorting and deleting photos
- syncing multiple camera capture times
- organizing photos into logical galleries
- applying basic presets (sharpening, clarity, saturation, etc.)
- correcting exposure and white balance
- synchronizing corrections for multiple shots
- correcting photos from multiple cameras to match in color and exposure
- cropping photos if needed
- light retouching for some areas of the photo if needed (for example, sharpen eyes, smoothing face, darkening/lightening backgrounds, etc.)
- exporting the photos according to provided specs
I need someone who can correct about 100 images per hour and complete each job within a week. I prefer using Dropbox for import/export.
Right now, I have a wedding pending corrections. It has about 900 photos total. It should be edited down to about 500 images, which, should take about 7 hours to correct. I have ongoing photography events and, therefore, this project can become continuous as well.
To try out I'd like to provide you with 100 images sorted and ready to go in a Lightroom 5 gallery. I'll also have some images in there that have been corrected to my taste already, so that you can see what I am looking for. This job should take no more than an hour.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $7/hour for this job
i work a lot in lightroom.i am photographer and used to work with weeding [url removed, login to view] can see couple edit pics in my profile if you want more i can show you my skills if you send me demo photo.
Hello, I have excellent experience in photo retoching using Photoshop and Lightroom. Would be great to work with you. Prices and deadlines are flexible. Best regards.