Create a textured 3D model of the house
- Take a low poly, game ready approach. The model should look as good as possible with as little polygons as possible.
- Make use of normal maps for small details in order to conserve polygons.
- Use simple basic materials (diffuse map, specular map, normal map) and not more complex materials from vray etc. because they can't really be exported that well.
- Do not model or include any additional furniture
- The max. polycount is 150'000 triangles, less would be better
- The bathroom and kitchen equipment have to be modeled
- The scale of the model has to be correct
- The ceiling has to be a separate object from the rest
- Use seamless, tilable square textures that are max. 1024*1024 pixels
- OBJ export (including the MTL file)
- All textures that were used
- Source file of the model in the native file format of the 3D program that you used.
52 freelancers estão ofertando em média €530 para este trabalho
Hi, okay i am ready to do that, please show me more references Please check my portfolio:- https://www.dropbox.com/sh/armg522a4aunb98/AADtGTJL7nAZqK6wIHF7JpGZa?dl=0#/ thanks