We're searching for a go-to concept artist for our game development team. Your job will be to design characters, environments and other props based on either your own or our AD's guidelines. You work effective and fast, meaning that you can create many concepts and iterations in a small amount of time as well as polish design to look good on the screen.
Skills and experience you’ll need:
• Has a strong background in traditional art skills and demonstrates an understanding of fundamentals like composition, perspective, proportion, scale, value, and color theory.
• Demonstrates strong sketching abilities as well as rendering, matte painting, graphic design and iconography. Understands which art techniques to employ to deliver the piece on time while communicating what is needed to the team.
• Can create hyper realistic environmental scenes.
• Strong understanding of architecture construction and environmental design.
• Is fast and organized doing research and reference gathering.
• Has excellent communication skills and is able to work one on one, in groups, and with multiple departments and different personalities. Is proactive amongst all parties.
• Possesses the ability to take direction and feedback from the team as well as contribute ideas. Understands the artwork is functional to the game, has game play relevance and implications, and needs to clearly communicate to the team of its intended goals.
• Shows an interest in delivering the best possible results and puts in effort to achieve them.
• Must be comfortable with learning new tools, including some of the game tools.
• Must have a portfolio of work for consideration. Web based portfolios are preferred.
46 freelancers estão ofertando em média $18/hora para esse trabalho
Hello sir, I CAN DESIGN SAMPLE FREE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. I have experience in your project, so I have confident that we will satisfy your requirement. Thanks
hi, Your project is really attractive! i think i got the level to reach that. Check my profile and if my art is fine to you we can discuss more about your project.