A web designer is required to redesign an existing website, and introduce 'web 2' look. The scope of work is limited to graphic design, deliverable as uncompressed PSD files.
The company currently operates website [url removed, login to view] that has been designed 5 years ago and is showing signs of ageing.
Services of a graphic designer are required to redesign the critical pages and set the standard for the whole website.
* Create lighter, fresher look, utilizing web 2 graphic elements (glassy buttons etc.)
* Maintain current layout and functionality, including the exact dimensions in pixels, especially important for image sizes.
* Layout of header (incl. menus) and footer can be redesigned, providing that they remain within the current footprint.
* Maintain current logotype (font and color), but feel free to enhance it with web 2 look.
* Create pages that look lighter and fresher (e.g. eliminate dark background).
**Pages to be redesigned:**
* [url removed, login to view] (home page)
* [url removed, login to view]
Deliverables: 2 uncompressed PSD files, each containing graphic representation of one web page.
* In the first instance, the successful bidder will be required to provide 3 distinctly different design solutions, applied to '[url removed, login to view] page, uploaded to RAC as 3 full resolution jpg files. Same design in 3 different colors will not be accepted as 'distinctly different'.
* Buyer will then select one of the solutions and possibly ask for minor modifications.
* As a final step, the designer shall apply the selected design solution to both web pages and upload as separate uncompressed PSD files.
Please submit samples of previous work, or a link to portfolio, when submitting bids.
Do not alter the existing images of houses presented on website. Improvements to site content will be subject of a separate bid.
Photoshop, HTML, CSS