Render fabrics on 3d objects in 3D studio max.
Suitopia offers tailor made suits where customers design and order their suits on our website. The model that shows the current design is constructed of images placed in different layers. The images are rendered from objects drawn in 3D Studio Max. The rendering process is made from one photo of the fabric, then applied on the 3D objects. The objects can be used for rendering in other software as well, we have tested for example Keyshot.
This project is for 8 fabrics from our Cambridge category.
- For one fabric render all images needed for the model
- All images should be in two copies: One high definition and one low definition.
- Image format should be 700px high and 423px wide.
- File size of images should be like in attached example, or as close as possible.
- All images should be named like in example folder attached to this project.
- Light and shine should be used so that it is as close to photo as possible.
- All 3D objects will be sent when project has started.
- Zip file containing photo of all 8 fabrics
- Zip file with one [url removed, login to view] file per fabric
- See and try out the designer on our web page at [url removed, login to view]