Original Preview: [url removed, login to view]
White Balance Auto Preview (more accurate eye color, but skin color is fubar): [url removed, login to view]
Wanting to use this picture as a headshot, but I know if I go to retouch my own picture I will end up being way toooooo picky and never be happy with my own work.
Here are a few thoughts/things I'd like.
- Any obvious blemishes.
- For some reason my hair looks like I'm straight out of West Side Story. It is usually lighter colored(brownish), and not as reflective/wet looking.
- Small dots where I had the brilliant idea to pierce my own lip a few years back.
- My eyes seem to change depending on light around me (shirt colors, etc), but for the most part are blue like in the quick preview I did with the autocolor balance, but I don't like how it makes my skin look sickly.
- Hair/things on my shirt/shoulders.
- neckbeard lol... I like the stubble, but I forgot to trim my neck that morning
- Any own personal adjustments that you think are fitting, keeping in mind that I'm overall decently happy with the picture. Subtle is good. I'm sure there is a decent amount with the overall color/tone/contrast.
17 freelancers estão ofertando em média $61 para este trabalho
i wold love to help you sir, easy job for me, i have 7 years of experience working with touch, i can show you my portofolio if it`s need, i invite you to contact me,
i will do my best to not make any mistake for your job. you can complain about my work and i will do it again until you satisfied. i use adobe lightroom for your information thank you