I need a plugin management coded into PhpDug bookmarking script so plugins can be added automatically just by uploading them. This script is nothing difficult to work with and is free open source code.
Basically the way it should work:
1. I login and go to plugins page
2. Plugin page has a upload function
3. I browse harddrive and get the plugin and select upload
4. It takes you to a screen that will check to make sure the plugin will work
5. I select yes to install the plugin
6. Plugin is installed and now fully working on the script
The plugin management needs to detect the files that the plugin would edit and then it needs to edit those files. If the index file is already edited from another plugin then it needs to detect this so a different plugin will not over-write the first plugin.
1. Coder must be a coder not a copy and paste wannabe
2. You must have proper feedback
3. No Escrow will be made, you will be paid upon completion
4. You will work on my server only
5. You must complete it in a timely manner, any delays and you will not be paid
6. If you have 3 or 4 jobs open already, then do not bid
7. MUST SPEAK ENGLISH!
If you do this good then I have other jobs for you.
Max Bid $[url removed, login to view] because this is not a difficult job to do, if you want to prove yourself then you will have no problem taking on this job for that amount.
I hope I made this easy to understand.