Add-ons to IMAGE and IPTC data management
we are an image library and manage all our images and their IPTC information with a self developed management platform. For that platform we need some additional features.
You should have a good understanding in MySQL 5 database and work carefully with existing and important data. Good and frequently communication is more than welcome.
All the functions must work fast and clearly.
Special requirement: We use for the image search Sphinx (SQL full text search engine). You should be already very experienced in Sphinx and their functions.
1. Search for images with no English or German Keywords in database
2. Select number of max. search results (500, 1000, 2500, 5000, [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], and all found images)
3. Search for images with selected ranking, or ranking from to
4. Search for images with selected favorites stars (1-5 stars)
5. Show search result at shop depends on ranking
Image action add-on
1. Edit ranking (manual) of all selected images (drop down +1, +5, +50, +100 or -1, -5, -50, -100)
2. Mark selected images with stars (1-5 stars), java script function
3. Edit ranking or stars per image
Below thumbnails I need the 5 stars for a quick rate. Click and rate...
Rate images in database (automaticaly)
We have to rate images in our database. Because the search results (especiality shop) should show images with higher ranking first.
1. We have to add additional database field
2. That database field is prefilled with default value of 100 (all existing images in database), new images of future image imports get also 100 by default
When and how does the ranking of an image change?
+1 > when someone opens the preview (500 pixels) at our shop
+5 > when someone download an preview (500 pixels, comp image) at our shop
+50 > when someone download an hires file (order status open)
+100 > when the hires image is used and paid by an client (order status paid)
-50 > when a client does cancel an image download (order status cancelled)
At view details window we show the ranking and 'favorite' stars
At edit details window we change the ranking per image (drop down +1, +5, +50, +100 or -1, -5, -50, -100)
At edit details window we change the favorite stars per image (1-5 stars)
Below thumbnail we show the rating and ranking of an image. That should be updated when change in edit details window.
IPTC action add-on
We have already a function which does add or remove keywords of selected images. But in addition we like to…
1. Add specific keyword to all images in database, when not exists, for each language separately
2. Edit specific keyword to all images in database, only when exists, for each language separately
3. Remove specific keyword to all images in database, only when exists, for each language separately