Hi, I want to add some functionality to my existing SocialEngine (PHP) software. Basically, I want to add some modules, specifically:
1. article/guide mod.
This mod will allow admin and community users to create articles/pages for our online guidebooks to places around the world. I already have a plugin that has similar functionality, so you would just need to add the following to that mod:
(a) once an article is submitted, user will have no control over it.
(b) users will have the ability click "edit" on any article in our
guide book and rewrite/edit said page. Changes will not appear until an admin or mod approves it. Admin can also reject changes.
(c) Comment line. This allows users to give a reason why they edited a page. I.e. "I corrected a spelling error". Kind of like you see on Wikipedia.
(d) approvals/rejections will appear in recent change/newsfeeds.
2. Marketing mod.
This should be a fairly easy mod to create. I want business accts (under acct type) to have access to "Promotions", "Banners" and "listing level" in their member area. This will give them the options to:
(a)Select listing levels
The "Add Promotion" page will take information such as: Headline, Description, Conditions. Then output that to our Promotion page. Check out the link below for more info how this should all work:
[url removed, login to view]
Listing levels will give business owners option to be listed 1,2,3,4 in categories on front page. Admin should have back-end control of everything. He should be able to add Promotions, select a business and change its listing levels, etc.
The Admin back-end for Listing levels should work like this: I create a category called "bars", under the category "bar" I have four spaces to enter businesses.
4. Business Directory Plugin. I need this modified so after a user submits a business, they no longer have control of it. Moreover, I want business owners to be able to claim submitted listings. This can be done by admin assigning ownership with user levels. I also want to modified the rating system, so you must write(Min 40 words.) an review before you can rate a business.
5. Few other small tweaks here and there.
I'm looking for a long term relationship(as I build 20 sites a mo). Someone with experience in high-traffic, production environment and most of all, quality work.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) You should have experience with SocialEngine (PHP) software. Experience with search engine optimization is an added plus.
2) DO NOT BID IF YO DO NOT SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH.
3) You will work on my servers, I will provide you usernames and passwords for everything.
4) Escrow Payment is released when work is 100% done to my satisfaction.
7 freelancers estão ofertando em média $705 para este trabalho
hello, we are expert forcms building our homemade pojects is: www.compyou.ru www.tehnoman.ru Beautiful, Faster, Better... Please contact us: mail: skype: unknownteam
Hello Sir, I study your requirements please check demo URL and some important matter first in PMB. These are very important for works. Job will be 99% done in 10 to 12 Days with quality work.